Coffee Technicians Bootcamp
- Full understanding of each component
- Learn the difference in espresso and coffee equipment designs
- Attain a full understanding of power sources, electrical flow through coffee equipment with an emphasis in making your multimeter your best friend
- Learn water flow and heat transfer throughout coffee equipment hydraulic systems
- Learn what good water is and how to apply all the common water filter products for specific needs
- Lots of hands on, practical exercises to gain proficiency in troubleshooting. We don't want to give you the answer but want to equip you with the tools to go out and diagnose issues properly to make proper repairs (instead of just throwing parts at it)
September 16-20, 2019
This intense class is designed with the new to the industry to intermediate technician in mind. For the tech that is or is wanting to repair coffee equipment as their main focus. Also for roasting companies that have a position in mind for someone to keep their own equipment or their customers equipment running smoothly.
This is a full 9 hour a day (5 day) class. We provide morning coffee, snacks and lunch (Vegan option available). Workbench Coffee Labs is an SCA certified lab.
Class starts at 8am and runs until 5pm.