Barista Basics for Shops
- Identify and list components of espresso brewing equipment
- Identify essential elements for brewing great espresso
- Prepare espresso according to industry standards
- Perform milk steaming, presentation and basic pours
- Perform end of day cleaning & ongoing sanitation
Contact us to set up a date and time for you and your team! We can customize this class to your menu or SOPs. This class is designed for new to the industry or new shops and up to 4 people.
This class is designed to teach the essentials of being a great Barista! If you are wanting a place to start your coffee industry career this class is designed to provide you with great basic knowledge. You will have lecture and hand on experience. Topics of focus include espresso brewing, milk steaming, pouring and presentation, as well as basic equipment operation and cleaning.
This is a full 8 hour (1 day) class. We provide morning coffee, snacks and lunch (Vegan option always available). Workbench Coffee Labs is an SCA certified lab. Class starts at 9am and runs until 5pm.
**CONTACT US to set up a date/time before checking out please.***